Deal of the day part II, Rocky mountain brakes FS free delevery Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Deal of the day part II, Rocky mountain brakes FS free delevery Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Rocky mountain Brake 1926-1927 for big Drum for Sale with all parts included on the pictures that include the equalizer . $400 with free delivery at Hershey. PayPal preferred

Kin regards,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

Mario:

I have sent you a private message. Thanks, Gene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Mario, if Eugene passes I will take them. Joe 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 07:36 am:

Waiting Eugene. If I do not heard from him by the end of the day it is yours. I received several request but your next in line Joe.

Thank you MTFCA.

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Payment received it. Thank you Eugene and Thank you MTFCA.

Mario

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration