Marvel Mystery Oil

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Marvel Mystery Oil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

I have two cans of Marvel Mystery Oil for sale $15 plus shipping. One is full unopened and the other is within about 1/4" of the top of the can.

These are really neat cans. They now bottle the stuff in plastic bottles. You need this for your shop shelf!

This is the current Amazon listing for plastic bottle of Marvel Mystery Oil:

The unopened one has a small dent on the back side (seen in this photo of the one on the right and the dent is about the center of the right side of the back. This dent is in the photo, you have to really look to find it if you have it in your hand. If you squeeze the bottle a little the dent disappears, I think it's presence depends on your ambient barometric pressure. The paint on these two cans is perfect.

Here are the two bottles I have for sale:

Look inside and about 1/4" down you get a reflection of the open neck in the oil:

thorlick (at) sbcglobal.net

(530) two zero five - 6082

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

A 32 oz bottle of MMO is around $4...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 01:13 am:

Sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration