Dodge Brothers 1910-12 New Old Stock Steering Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Dodge Brothers 1910-12 New Old Stock Steering Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

This is a original out of the Dealership in West Concord MN. It has no finger joints, exc. storage and a very special steering wheel.It would look great on a survivor car and would need to be polished and the rim painted if you are restoring a high point show car.
I am asking for your intentions of use and a offer for the wheel.
Dave Baker 507-838-069six central time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

How much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:13 am:

David, my 1912 wheel is a circle of one piece of bent wood. There is a join. It is a finger joint. Do you mean yours does not have multiple finger joints and multiple pieces of wood in its construction?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Allan, Our April 1912 Touring has a one joint one piece wood wheel , I do not know what kind of wood. This wheel has no finger joint and is still round and in excellent condition.I think this wheel is earlier than the one joint wheel. I would not repaint it. Does any one know how this was made. I can email photos have not mastered posting them here.I was putting parts together for a 1910 I have tried to buy for a number of years, I am giving up on ever owning it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

Hi David, I sent you a pm.

Thanks
Daniel Snell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Steering Wheel sold pending payment Thank You!

I do have a second spare , if I abandon the search for a 1910 it will be for sale too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration