Two NOS cast aluminum grills,great for racer nose

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Two NOS cast aluminum grills,great for racer nose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

According to the previous owner these are of aircraft origin but have never been used. I presume they're aluminum alloy and may even be titanium. Would be great in the nose of a racer,speedster type vehicle ahead of the radiater. I don't have any vehicle like that in the offing so I'm offering them to others that might. They are about 11" wide and 12" tall and mildly V-shaped. Price is $125 each shipping included,check or paypal. Please PM me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Having a little trouble getting the pictures in.picturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 11:39 am:

I would like to get 1. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

One has been spoken for. Thanks Rich and MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Both grills have been spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration