FS Steering Wheel Lock Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Steering Wheel Lock Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 04:40 am:

I have the remains of a steering wheel lock, no lock cylinder but it does have some internal parts, probably not all of them. It has "Leland Lock Co. Detroit in the center and Pat. 2 28 11, 2 13 12, 4 15 19, 5 20 19, and Pat. Pend. on the cover. Also has "UND, LA2, INSP stamped on the lock housing. The steering gear housing has been cut off along with the shaft, but it has the pinion and gears for a 4to1 gearset. $5.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 03:04 am:

I can remove the cut off steering shaft to save on shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 07:17 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:41 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 12:25 am:

Bump. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration