Model T's for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T's for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ira (Skip) Seaton on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 07:46 am:

I have the following T's for sale at my shop;
1927 touring with a ruckstell axle,
1923/1911 torpedo roadster ( 23 chassis with an 11 body and warford)
1913 touring/ warford and 27 engine

1926 coupe with a Hyde suspension.

pm me for pictures

Thank You

Skip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ira (Skip) Seaton on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 08:16 am:

I will be at Hershey next week with the 26 coupe and the 23/11 torpedo stop and take a look

spaces C4W 40-45 light pole 44

Thank you
Skip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hamish mcdonald on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Dear Skip, how much for the 1913 and where are you located? Do you have any images to share?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration