Need a favor ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need a favor ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

I just purchased the Jumbo Giant transmission from Mike Danzig. He said he would deliver to Hershey then transfer to someone coming my way back to Greenville WI (54942) or close proximity. So I'm looking for that someone who would do me this huge favor, I'll throw some ($$$) into the gas tank for the favor. Please respond to liveryone@gmail.com, thanks guys !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

John: Hi From Iowa! We could get it to Cedar Rapids or Waukon Iowa - no charge - If that would help? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

John,

If you can't find transportation for your Jumbo Giant the entire way to Greenville WI but can find someone who is going as far west as Jefferson Ohio they can drop it off at my place and I will store it for you until you can arrange transportation to your place.

My home is just 17 miles South of Interstate 90 via Interstate route 11 a 19 minute run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

I may have room back to Indiana but looks like others might get it closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

John,

I am in Richfield WI, about 1:20 south of you. I could bring it back with me. If you are not in a rush, my daughter lives in Oshkosh and I could get it up to her place the next time we go there, after I get back. Let me know.

Tod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

WOW !!! hey thanks guys for responding. Someday I would gladly do the same for someone else. Looks like Tod would be the closest as Oshkosh is only about 15 miles from me and I'm in NO HURRY, just glad to get it home !!!

Tod, please drop me a email, address is the first entry of my posting, thank you, and thank you all for responding, greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 09:10 am:

Tod, tried to get ahold of you a bunch of times, not having any luck !!! Does anyone know Tod ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Sorry for the delay John. Saw your email too late last night to call, and today I had to find a time to break away from work to call you.

Good talking to you and glad I can help.

Tod

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration