Fat Man Style Steering Wheel FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fat Man Style Steering Wheel FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

I have a Neville Sliding Steering Wheel for Sale. Itís similar to a Fat Man wheel, but the wheel slides up to give you clearance to get in the seat. I bought this for my Speedster a few years ago, but because of the diameter of the Rim I was unable to make it work. It is in great shape and the Walnut Rim is absolutely beautiful condition! Selling for exactly what I paid, $400 plus shipping at cost or happy to deliver to Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald - Vermont on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

I would like to buy this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

WOW, already had two folks that want the wheel! Fritz, I sent you an email as you were the first reply! Larry you are #2 in line if Fritz changes his mind.
Thank you Model T Forrum!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration