1920 Touring Quick sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1920 Touring Quick sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

I need this gone, 1920 Touring 99% complete and not a rusted out hulk. The owner started the restoration then got side tracked so it's now mine and I'm out of storage space. Body is on a painted chassis, all else is disassembled, including the engine and transmission, some engine work has been done, radiator appears to be new (several years ago) never used. The wheels are round fellow non demountables How complete is it? I think it's all there but no guarantee as I could have missed something. There's a lot of parts that aren't in the photograph. The first $2500.00 owns it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration