French Marchal head lamps / Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: French Marchal head lamps / Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

1920s Marchal lamps # 264 APTB - used on Bugatti Brescia and similar French sport cars in period.

Have a rare headlamp that will set your speedster apart

Real nice Marchal crest reflectors , clean design , diameter approx 8.5, mount and adjusted by bottom threaded studs
$700 + shipping

Email for pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 10:20 am:

Alex - I replied by email to you - yes I also have a Bugatti type 57 restored steering wheel with beautiful machined hub adapter to allow the Bugatti wheel to install onto a T steering shaft.

To John - I replied as well to you inquiry but your email errored our today on my 2nd reply

*Send emails to
Jdruth@att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Sold to John in Iowa!

* The Bugatti type 57 wheel is still available

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration