WTB: Explosion whistle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Explosion whistle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

Looking for a nice explosion whistle... what have you? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Monday, October 01, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

PM sent. I just took one apart last night and was going to hook it up to my air compressor. Works fine and has a Champion X spark plug. Had my fun with it and no longer interested. $75 shipped to you as I am also in Michigan. The spark plug whistle doesn't go bang, bang, bang...they sort of chirp like a low powered steam whistle. This an original old one that works fine.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration