Stewart Centering Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stewart Centering Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

Just wondering if anyone has for sale or is taking to Hershey a Stewart Centering Tool for centering the speedometer gear to the wheel on a model t ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Gene french making them. Very well done. Contact him.
gfrench1953@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

Mario:
thank you for the endorsement , but the centering tool that I build is used to center the front timing cover on the camshaft to assure proper timer position always an optimist gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Gene, I have three different kinds of the centering tool for speedometer drive gears. with your skills it would be easy for you to make them. I would be glad to loan them to you for patterns. I think that you would sell the Stewart types best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Dave:
will call tomorrow I will be in town on Thursday and could drive down to Berthoud then am very busy on the house right now , but will be done with the basics soon ( I hope ) ...always an optimist gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 05:23 am:

Gene,
I will be a buyer for the Stewart versions if you do these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Gene,

I will be a buyer either for the Stewart versions if you do these. I appreciated the quality of tool you make. Cheers,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 08:38 am:

Gene I'd buy one for the Stewart as well.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

I would also buy one , for the Steward gear with three holes

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration