Speedometer gears

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedometer gears
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

I have two speedometer gears for sale.
One is a AC gear for wire wheels hubs in nice shape with spacers and fasteners. The other one is a Stewart Warner P30333, 58 tooth gear that looks like the teeth are worn and shows some putting under the paint.
$50 plus shipping for both

Scott Elliott
971-5O6-94O2

Pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

$35 for both and I'll pay shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

$25 for both I'll pay shipping

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration