FOR SALE TT 20" rim to wheel keepers,Ford Script

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE TT 20" rim to wheel keepers,Ford Script
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

I have 10-12 wheel rim keepers for TT 20" rims,$15 each plus shipping, Send me a pm, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

I will get them. Rich Kemp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

I need 6 , I deleted your email by accident. Can you please call me at 937 999-9990. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 08:42 am:

I would like 2 please. The split type. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

I might have misunderstood the meaning of the term "rim keepers".
Are these the 6 clamps used with bolts and nuts or the circular snap ring that secures the tire onto the rim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

The 6 clamps to hold the rim to the wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Coleman on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration