Wood wheel hub puller

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wood wheel hub puller
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 12:09 am:

Mosco hub puller fresh out of the bead blaster. Ready to paint or throw into the tool box or add to your tool collection. All the threads are great. I donít know how unusual this hub puller is, but I have never seen one of this style. It threads onto the hub just like other hub pullers, then the square headed bolt is tightened to hopefully release the hub from the axle. If the hub doesnít come loose it has a plunger to strike with a hammer to knock the hub loose from the axle.
$50 plus shipping
Scott Elliott
971-5O6-94O2

Puller1

Puller2

Puller3

Puller4

Puller5

Puller6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 06:32 am:

Scott, it's just missing the pinch bolt on the side. That is tightened when the puller is wound onto the hub threads. It stops the puller spreading and keeps it tight on the hub threads. No big deal to find a replacement.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M Bystry on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 11:10 am:

I would like to purchase this if still available
Thanks
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

Sold to Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration