NOS John-Manville Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS John-Manville Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 08:14 am:

NOS John-Manville Ford Special Speedometer. Packed in original box packed in straw. Can deliver to Hershey. $2200.00 Can email more pictures\popjpeg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Steve, that is an amazing find! How often does a brand new speedometer come available. That's too nice to put on a car! Good Luck on the sale, I wish I had a T to put it on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:41 am:

I also have the exact same speedometer that is absolutely NOS, looks like new, never been on a car, with zero miles on it. What I have is only the speedometer itself, no cable, gear, etc. If anyone is interested in it just let me know before 10am Sunday morning and Iíll bring it along to Hershey. Looking for $1,200. (Only posting it here in case somebody only needs the speedometer and has everything else)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

Iíd just like to politely mention itís really not proper etiquette to tag onto someoneís post with the same item (minus some parts). Just saying you should start your own post. *This is only meant for educational purposes and not to offend. THX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

The speedometer I have is no longer available. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Steve,
I sent a PM. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 12:43 am:

Adam. I don't have a problem with the tag. It seems appropriate Given the circumstances. The one Steve has is one in a million! and beyond compare with the box and packing material, along with the original installation kit including all cables and screws.
There may be someone who is going to Hershey Who has the cables and gears But Just needs the NOS head You have and now has a heads up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Speedometer is sold! Thanks MTFCA

Steve

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration