Wtb babbit seating tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb babbit seating tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:50 am:

Looking for a babbit seating tool ,I will be at Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Just sold one on ebay but there is still a pouring fixture And can deliver to Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

ken I have one send me a pm if you want it and you can pick it up in my Hershey space

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Spencer: Mind letting the rest of us know your Hershey location? Thanks, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

I just bought one on eBay Iím guessing itís the one bill was selling.

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Pm sent to Spencer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 06:11 am:

Spencer I haven't heard back ? Where are your spots at Hershey?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration