1926 Model T Roadster $3,700

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Model T Roadster $3,700
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Let me tell you everything I know about this car. It was my first Model T and I really lucked out. The car needed a new battery and I changed the oil and ran it in street traffic for two years and it was fantastic and a lot of fun. I joined the club and everyone helped me out which was really nice. It does about 35 mph strongly. It never smoked, ran quiet and never overheated. For a guy just getting started in the hobby it really was extraordinary. I changed all the wiring and it always started right up. One day the post that you connect the battery to the starter came loose. I took out the starter and replaced it with a modern one for a T and that one fit perfectly and worked great. Its still in the car. I replaced the steering wheel with a 1926 steering wheel. The body is good with some surface rust here and there. The trunk is very good. I have about a dozen coils and four from Ron. The trunk has no lock and the hinges are kept on by nails that slide in. It also doesn't have the bar that holds it up. The wire wheels are great and I have the fifth one as well. You also get the original starter. The tires it came with were ok and got me through all this time but need to be changed. The spare is shot to hell but you get a new tire and tube to replace it. The seat may be the original wood, I just don't know, but the covering is not. The car is painted black but not professionally and the inside is blue. The floorboards are ok and there is a mat. The roof covering was always bad and that piece of wood that is over the windshield is broken. the back of the roof is flapping in the breeze. Three years later I sold the house and moved to this nice RV park where the car has mostly been sitting but I ran it around here and it was still fine. I drove the car here from my house. I then covered it up and its been sitting for over a year. I'm selling it only here because I rather have a buyer who knows what their doing and can handle getting it going with no problems. You can reach me at Randy (941) 592-6031. It would be good to text me first and I'll return your call. Or email me at thebuzzed@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

The car is 10 minutes from the south end of the Skyway bridge in Palmetto, Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Looks like a great deal, it should sell fast! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Numbers don't match.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 11:05 am:

This has go to be one of the best deals I've seen on this forum. This is the kind of deal you need to tell that person who is on the fence about getting into the hobby. Or someone who says it's too expensive. What a great car for the price. All you guys with more than 20 T's stay away. Ha! Let's get someone excited about the hobby. Randy you have a great car good luck with the sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Cute car, and functional too! I'll be in touch with you in a little bit, this deal is awfully good...

Better see if it doesn't start a young war with the family and then I might be getting in touch with some benjamins.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Milano on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration