TT Express bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT Express bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny Carter on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 08:30 am:

Wanted: TT Express bed/body for my 1926 TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:39 am:

I might have some express rear fenders. If you find a bed without them, let me know.

(Message edited by Adam on October 04, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Hi Danny, I have a TT express bed. $ 250 I don't know where you are at. I am in Western Colorado. let me know if you are still looking. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

Howard, he's in West Virginia. It'd be a nice vacation to pick it up, but the trip would cost him more than you are asking for the bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Marner on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Do you have a pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By howard moorshead on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

I can send you the TT express bed pictures if you would send me an e mail address. my e mail...

micscarz@yahoo.com

Howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 03:03 am:

Howard,
I sent you an email request yesterday for photos.
Thanks,
Rick Rice
rickrice04@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration