FS More NOS Door Handles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS More NOS Door Handles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Offered for sale a more NOS door handles. These NOS door handles were located in an automotive store which closed over sixty years ago and have been in storage ever since. Since we have many of each available for purchase, please indicate how many you would like to purchase. The price for each handle is displayed below each photo as well as the specifications. Please let me know which handle you are interested in when contacting me. Shipping will be actual domestic flat rate (USPO) depending on the quantity purchased. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928. Supplies are limited. First come first serve.

Solid brass and nickel plated with key lock and key. Handle is 4 1/4" x 1 1/8". Center to center mounting holes is 1 1/2". Mounting holes are 1/16". Shank is 5/16". Price is $10.00 each plus shipping.

Solid brass and nickel plated. Handle is 3 1/2" x 1/2". Center to center mounting holes is 1 3/8". Mounting holes are 1/8". Shank is 5/16". Price is $5.00 each plus shipping.

Solid brass and nickel plated handle. Handle is 3 1/2" x 7/8" tapered. Center to center mounting holes is 1". Mounting holes are 1/8". Shank is 5/16". Handle has spring actuated return in place. Price is $5.00 each plus shipping.

Solid brass and nickel plated. Handle is 3 1/2" x 1". Center to center mounting holes is 1 3/4". Mounting holes are 1/8". Shank is 5/16". Price is $5.00 each plus shipping.

Solid brass mounting plate and shank nickel plated with black composite tapered handle. Handle is 4 1/2" x 3/4". Center to center mounting holes is 1 1/2". Mounting holes are 1/8". Shank is 5/16". Price is $5.00 each plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

Several of each sold. Many remaining. Get them while they last! Thanks everyone! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Mark, Id like 1 of #1 , and 2 of #2. Tmorsher@icloud.com thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

You got it Tim! Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Still have a bunch of handles remaining. Price reduced to find them a good home.

The door handles with the keyed locks are now $8.00 each.

All others are now $4.00 each.

Domestic shipping is extra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

I would like 2ea of #2
Thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:02 am:

You got it! Thanks Rick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Mark, which handles are correct for a 1925 coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Hi Richard,

None of the handles are correct for a Model T. The handles shown would be great for use on a speedster (Mercury or similar body style) or any other after market body (truck/delivery).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

Hi Mark, thank you for your honesty! It's much appreciated.
I'll keep looking, I'm sure a set will turn up.
Thanks again,
Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:06 am:

I still have many more door handles available for purchase. Price above have been reduced as follows:

Door handles with key (Handle #1) are now $8.00 each plus shipping.

All others are now $4.00 each plus shipping.

First come first serve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

I would like 6 no 2 and 6 no 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

You got it Tom! PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

Ill take 2 no2 and 2 no 3 if still available.....thanks keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

You got it Keith! Many more of each remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Six more sold to Keith. Great deal if you have a future project in mind or want to make a few bucks selling them on eBay. If you buy in bulk, I may be willing to drop the price even more. Again, I have many more to sell. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:22 am:

Two more sold to Steve. Thanks Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Still got a bunch remaining. Keyed handles are $5.00. Non-keyed handles are $4.00. Shipping actual USPO domestic flat rate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Six sold to John. Thanks John. Great price on these. Quantity discount available for purchases of 10 or more. PM me for further details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Two more sold to Robert. Thank you Robert! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

I would like 1#1 and 2 #4s , thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

John,

I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration