F S Bruce McCalleys book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S Bruce McCalleys book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 01:24 pm:

I have a extra book dust cover has a small tear in the back but the book itself is great $50. Plus priority mail Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 02:45 pm:

I will get it Rich Kemp 973 999-9990

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Ritch call me 937 408-2480

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

No response so this book is still up for grabs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Charley is that the car that changed the world ? if so ill take it .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Yes it is the black Bible

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Ok Charles , i take it ! pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

Charlie your phone number would not allow me to leave a message. Rich Kemp Beavercreek

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

My phone is working fine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

Books on hold waiting on payment from Ford's masterpiece thanks MTFC

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration