Delivery bodies and more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Delivery bodies and more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Delivery bodies and many more.. Also complete restoration of the chassis.. visit us at www.everettcurrierfarm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/everettcurrierfarm/photos/?ref=page_internal visit our business Facebook page

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

I sent 2 emails and 3 voices messages never received any emails or feedback from you guys about my request ... I thought you are not in business anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 12:02 am:

Mario, You contacted me about a race car kit. I returned your email aprox. 2 weeks ago... Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 12:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 08:52 am:

I left a voice mail also and didn't get a reply. I also thought you were no longer building kits or my inquiry was not of your interest.
I inquired about purchasing a complete roof for a '23//'25 depot hack only.
Please pm price including shipping charge if this is of interest for you to sell.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 10:06 am:

Hi Dave,

I do not received your emails. Maybe you have some issue with your emails or your web site and also your phone machine. But last night I received your PM. I will resend my inquiry. Thank you Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration