Wanted 26/27 rear brake drums

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 26/27 rear brake drums
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

26/27 brake drums wanted...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:32 pm:

Dave,

Wire or wood type? Send me a PM please to keep other junkies away from my email.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Currier on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 12:06 am:

wooden spoke hubs...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Dave, I have a set of wood drums up in Mayer, AZ (I'm currently in our house in Scottsdale). I'll have to remove them from the wheels but could do so the next time we get up there. $20 each plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

Sorry. My telephone # is 480 946 3590. If I'm not at home, please leave a message. Repeat your # twice clearly and I'll get back to you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration