For Sale: Nice Early Original Ruckstell Shift Lock Assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Early Original Ruckstell Shift Lock Assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Nice early Ruckstell shift lock assembly. Shaft fits nice and threads are good. Nice clean metal, never rusty. $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

My ruckstell is missing this how to I tell if this one fits? I guess I'll take it. how do you want payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

Be aware that there are more parts needed for a complete short shift lock assembly, see attached pic:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

Thank you Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

Just to clarify, I am selling what is pictured. One excellent original shift lock housing with the short shift lock arm and spring. The assembly pictured is $100 about half the cost of reproduction ones.
Not included is a shift fork or clevis which are available through the vendors.
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Coleman on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 11:22 am:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration