For Sale: 1913 Corcoran Side & Tail Lamp Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1913 Corcoran Side & Tail Lamp Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

Nice original 1913 Corcoran side and tail light parts. All the bodies and chimneys are in excellent shape with their mounting brackets. One side light has beautiful original beveled lenses, the other side light has both beveled lenses cracked but I have 2 lenses (one original and one reproduction) to replace them with. Tail light parts are in very nice shape with nice lenses. All for $110 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

How about $75 with free shipping? It doesn't appear like these have sold yet, let me know, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Thanks for the offer Mike but just listed these last night.and I think the price is more than fair for them.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 09:30 am:

Hello Craig, Received your PM regarding the lights but there was no email address in the PM to respond to and I do not have international calling to dail the number You provided back. If You could PM me an email address, I will send You the shipping cost.
Regards
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

Sold to Doug,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration