1914 Touring Lockhart TX FB ad-- $8500

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Touring Lockhart TX FB ad-- $8500
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Merrick on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

This showed up on my Facebook feed. No affiliation, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/562678320837219/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

Is there any contact information in the ad?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 01:03 am:

Tony and John, I don't know where this ad came from, nor do I know when it was posted, BUT a current check of Craigslist in the two closest metro areas to Lockhart (Austin and San Antonio) reveal no such ad on Craigslist. I did find an ad for a TT in barn find condition, complete with enclosed wooden cab, and Weaver (or some other make) hand winch on the back listed at $4500.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 06:40 am:

John,
PM me for some details. I spoke to the owner back in August and can share that information with you.
RB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 09:52 am:

Maybe they did not have an ad on Craigs list just Facebook? The seller is listed as Heidi Hodge. You can contact the seller via Facebook, if you are signed up for Facebook and a member of the cars, parts and chat section.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration