FS 1927 Model TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1927 Model TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 08:24 am:

I have a 1927 Model TT truck for sale.Model TT sidefront

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Call Ken 334.699.1719 or email kjwilcoxon@gmail.com for additional pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Hello Ken,

What more can you tell us about this truck? Things like: Your asking price, does the engine turn freely, does it have a two speed (Ruckstell) rear axle, does it have an auxiliary transmission (Warford), what size tires, what condition are the wheels in, and are there any other parts included that are not in your photos.

More photos will help you sell quicker and at a reasonable price.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 10:19 am:

That looks like an enclosed cab that has been cut to look like a C-cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Wilcoxon on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:34 am:

I am not a Model T, or TT person I know nothing about them except what I could gleam from sites I googled. From that it does not appear to have the Ruckstell rear end. I do not know what you are talking about the auxiliary transmission (Warford), but do not think so. The engine appears to be stuck, but I have not had anyone to push clutch in to neutral position. From what I can make out the tire size on the rear are 6.50x20, and the front 4.40x21. I'm not going to get into condition as that varies from person to person. There are additional parts not pictured that go with it metal coil case with 4 coils, rear fenders, and 2 headlight buckets. I'm asking $3,400 OBO. I would consider trades of performance parts for 8ba flathead.model ttgas tanksteering columntransmissionwheelcabside viewfront bumpertransmissionwheel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration