WTB 21" steel spoke rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 21" steel spoke rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:35 am:

My fault, I should had this ad up atleast a week ago !!! Need four (4) good usable, NO PITS, surface rust OK, I will sandblast and powder-coat. Need them for my "T" tilt bed, PU box trailer to haul my electric wheel chair.

Also need the two (2) front spindles and two (2) front hubs for these rims. In good usable condition for above 21" rims. Maybe work something out with a return trip from Hershey to WI. Contact: John Lemon www.liveryone@gmail.com OR 920-757-5529. Any/all help will be greatly appreciated, THANKS guys !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

John: If you are going to Hershey, I have 4 wheels and a box of hubs. Spacers CR33-38 Light pole 68 Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

Hey Dan, not going to Hershey this time, but can you email me (address above). A friend has offered to bring back a auxiliary trans. for me but I don't want to push my luck !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration