NOS Nathan brand Side Curtain set, 23-25 Touring, opens/closes w/ the doors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS Nathan brand Side Curtain set, 23-25 Touring, opens/closes w/ the doors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Complete set of 4 NOS side curtains for 23-25 touring. These are some really neat accessory curtains. They were manufactured by The Nathan Novelty Company. The side curtains are rigid and designed to open & close with the doors. There are separate clash strips included in the set that I believe attach the curtains to the top and I believe all necessary parts are present.

I will be bringing them to Hershey. Iíll be in the Red Field. P.M. me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris lawrence on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 07:17 am:

Hi adam. How much for the set. Thanks chris

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration