Some cans old Dupont Thickote auto top varnish plus

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Some cans old Dupont Thickote auto top varnish plus
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

I know there has been some comment on the forum that this stuff is not available,since I don't see a foreseeable use in the future,it's time to pass it on if there is demand. I have not opened any of them,the old #7 and the conv can sound like they are liquid,the others are a thicker blend and do not shake. Some thinning may be required. Would like to sell these in one group for $125 shipping included. They are mailable as long as I tell the postal clerk they are flammable and they designate them "ground only". Paypal pals or check. Please PM me if interested. picturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

I found another quart of the convertible top dressing that is included. You'd think I would have dusted those cans off before pictures. You can't get these at Wally's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tommy Turner on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

PM Sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration