Wanted: 1926 front and rear cross members

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1926 front and rear cross members
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

I'm looking for 1926 front and rear cross members for my speedster project. Just need the cross members, not the springs or other parts. I want to pick these up at Hershey rather than have them shipped to me.

Thanks, Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Gene, if you donít find one at Hershey, I have a nice rear one I can ship cheap. A little sooner notice I could have got it there for you. Tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:26 am:

Tim: thanks for your reply. I know I'm late in posting this want ad. It seems my list of needed parts keeps getting longer the closer it is to Hershey.

If I don't find front & rear cross members at Hershey I'll email you when I get back.

Thanks, Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Wear good shoes and happy shopping !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

i'll sell u the pair for $100 plus 30 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Mike: will get back to you and Tim if I'm unsuccessful at Hershey.

Thanks, Gene

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration