Cover Girl Model T now on T-bay!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cover Girl Model T now on T-bay!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Erich is too modest to promote this, so I will.

Here is your opportunity to own a well loved and well traveled 1926 Model T touring car. Gracing the cover of the Vintage Ford twice, this car in known around the world! Now is your opportunity to own it. Hurry the end is drawing near!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Ford-Model-T/283189933326?hash=item41ef6f750e%3Ag% 3AIQsAAOSwDcZbsqom&LH_ItemCondition=4

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

Looks and reads like this is an excellent buy...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Ford-Model-T/283211937958?hash=item41f0bf38a6:g:IQ sAAOSwDcZbsqom:rk:3:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

This car has all the touring goodies already installed, tuned up and tested. It's a steal at this price when you add up everything that Erick has done to this can and it still looks like original! I toured with this car and somebody will get a really great car. I sure wished I lived closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

Will be ending soon. Check it out if you haven't seen this car!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration