For sale 1926 skidoodle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1926 skidoodle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

THINK SNOW!

I have decided to sell my ski doodle it's a 1926 I t had a
Vaporizer that I had trouble with it now has an N H
It runs well it has a GM 3 speed and a TT Ruxtell plus
New Kevlar bands 20" truck tires and wheels with new chains
On the rear . Homemade skis and 21" spokes on front.
E- brake is functional on rear. $3,000. Firm (stored inside)Skidoodle Skidoodle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

That's real cool!! Take it to the Model T snowmobile club annual event in Feb. It will be in NY next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 09:45 am:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Skidoodle is sold THANKYOU everyone for your interest .
And THANKYOU MTFCA.
Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration