OT: Model A, Early V8 hub puller

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT: Model A, Early V8 hub puller
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Another hub puller fresh out of the bead blaster. Ready to paint or throw into the tool box or add to your tool collection. When I picked this up at an Estate sale I thought it was a Model T Wire wheel hub puller, but when I got it cleaned up I found that it did not fit a Model T wire wheel hub. I compared it to an Early V8 hub puller of a different brand and it was the same size opening. This has great threads and doesn’t even look like it has been used. I believe I saw where the Model A and Early V8 hub pullers are the same, but I may be wrong.
$75 plus shipping
Scott Elliott
971-5O6-94O2

Puller1

Puller2

Puller3

Puller4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

$60 OBO plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

I will but it Scott, Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

I Mean I will BUY it Scott. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Sold to Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration