Tire Changing Tool Bead Breaker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tire Changing Tool Bead Breaker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

This is an original tire tool used to mount or break the bead and remove your tires from their rims. This tool makes easy work of that process. It is stamped "J.Wolf Mfr Canton O. Pat Pndg". $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Hi Joe I will take it if still available Randy Morse PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

BTT Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

? Randy never got your PM, do you still have an interest? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Hi Joe Yes my zip is 99008
Phone is 509 236 2393 Randy Morse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 06:33 am:

Randy PM sent, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

Hi Joe I got it get check in the mail tomorrow thanks Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Sold to Randy, thanks MTFCA and Randy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Randy, bead breaker going out @ Priority Mail Tuesday. If you want the tracking # PM me, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Friday, October 19, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

Hi Joe the bead braker is here.I am trying it on a tire tonight I think I can make it work. Thanks Randy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration