1914 Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Our 1914 T roadster is up for sale.
Circumstances force us to part with our model T
For pictures and information please pm your phone number or email and I'll forward more info and pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Very sorry to hear that Wilf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

Wilf- please send pics and details to 630-935-8561

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Rogers on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Wilf, Me too. please (706) 457-2215

Thanks,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Drisko on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Me too Wilf. gdrisko@roadrunner.com
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By S Terry Woods on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Also me' I am just north of you on WI state line

Sterrywoods@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration