For sale 2- 1912 engine blocks at Hershey Orange Field

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 2- 1912 engine blocks at Hershey Orange Field
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

I have 2-- 1912 "T" engine blocks at Hershey For Sale
One is a bare block for $850 the other is a rebuilt short block, with pop-up pistons, Stainless steel valves and a new camshaft, new Babbit, Ready to complete assembly $2,500, Give me a call at 401-932-3191, Located in Orange field at Pole# 98, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 09:13 am:

Engines are now back in Connecticut Call me if you have interest, thanks, Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 01:18 am:

Dennis, Do you plan on attending the National tour in Tn. next year? Do both these engines have the single vertical gusset below the rear main?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 06:51 am:

Dennis, I am interested in the short block. please e-mail me some photos at john ( at ) royalmaster ( dot ) com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration