Wtb winfield carb for egsgaard car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb winfield carb for egsgaard car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 11:41 pm:

So I'm In Process of trying to put back as was. need couple things first more pictures or copys of the car....second need help identifying rear wheels I'm on the hunt if you can help name or if you have also looking for winfield carb ps I'm trying to get together before June speedster reunion
robertaweitzel@gmail.com Ec

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11:31 am:

what kind of winfield carb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:56 am:

A. Sr or s C. Or. d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:59 am:

I found out what the rims are the picture does not do much justice but they were https://www.ruoteborrani.com/en/ expensive $$ looking at other options

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 08:29 am:

Id put bent spoke 34 Ford wheels on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Yep gonna powder coat these aluminum colorEt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Robert, I have a Winfield SR that is in good condition that I do not need. If you have an interest in it, I can have my daughter e-mail pictures to you. Art Gebeau (MTFCA mem #24351).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Art, if Robert can't use the Winfield I may have an interest. know What size and style it is? Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

That be great Art I'll look for the email can you tell me what size in email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Maybe Art is still at Hershey. He never emailed me never less still looking ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

I'm sorry for not getting back sooner, but, been out of action for a bit.. The SR seems to be a size B. It is in pretty good condition, but, probably could use a clean-up and needs one bowl cover screw and the choke linkage arm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

Can you send pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

Robert, I can have my daughter e-mail pictures if you will send your e-mail. It would be tomorrow or Friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration