Hershey CG 74-77 Rebuilt Coil Ring 1915-1917 - $150

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hershey CG 74-77 Rebuilt Coil Ring 1915-1917 - $150
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 07:55 am:

Rebuilt, double stack magneto coil assembly (1915-1917)

This magneto coil assembly was recently rebuilt. The mounting holes and pole faces were surface ground.

Unfortunately, I could not setup this ring with the requires clearances despite my best efforts. After several weeks of trial and error, I decided not to delay my project further and purchased another rebuilt ring which worked fine. Therefore, I no longer have a use for this coil ring. Someone with the proper tools and better knowledge could likely use this, but it is being sold as is. No modifications were made to it by me.

Asking $150. Located today at Hershey Chocolate Field CG74-77

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration