FS Front License Plate Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Front License Plate Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, October 12, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Two pair of front license plate brackets. Get both pair for $7.50 plus $7.50 domestic shipping. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. Combine with other items and save on shipping. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

How about $5.00 plus shipping. Combine with other items and save on shipping!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

I'll take! Thanks. Message me at andrewnswift@yahoo.ca for details and payment. NB. I live in Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

Sorry Andrew. I do not ship to Canada. If you have a domestic address, contact me.

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

That is most unfortunate. Thanks for the update. Any reason why you wouldn't ship when I'm willing to pay actual cost?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

I will take them Mark of still available. Let me know. Sent pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Just my preference. I've had a few bad experiences over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Andrew,I have an address in Buffalo,NY.where these can be shipped,if not sold.I could pick them up next time I have to pick up some parts that I have ordered.It should be easy to get them from here in Woodstock,Ontario to your place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Thank you Scott. Unfortunately they now appear to have been sold but I appreciate your offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Mark, these are real nice brackets, do you have anymore ??? If not, does anyone have two sets to sell ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 12:03 am:

Hi John,

Check out my dad's on line catalogue at www.chaffinsgarage.com

I believe he has them new and available there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 11:16 am:

I believe I do John - drop me a note.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration