FS New Driveshaft Bushing Facing Tool and Bushing.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS New Driveshaft Bushing Facing Tool and Bushing.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:10 am:

I'm selling a Driveshaft bushing facing tool, it's perfect in every respect. I used it once when doing my driveshaft rebuild, then it was cleaned, lightly oiled and put away in it's bag. The tool was well taken care of and the cutting edge maintains it's factory sharpness. The bushing(I bought two) is new and is in it's own unopened bag. The tool and bushing were purchased from Lang's. I'm selling both for $65.00 including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:21 am:

Sent you a pm Chuck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:56 am:

Sold to Mike pending payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:57 am:

Sent you a PM also Mike.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration