FS 1909-10 brass 2 piece timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1909-10 brass 2 piece timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Stephens on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 01:23 am:

Repro 2 piece brass timer never used $400 plus posting and packaging. Also an original 2 piece timer with no roller for sale price by negotiation pm for pictures of original timer timer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard DeCarli on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 03:24 am:

Chris, I sent you a PM. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Pm Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Joseph Emling on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Hi Chris
I would like to buy both timers. What price did you have in mind?
Thanks Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Stephens on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

Both timers sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

My dad took one to Hershey and didnít sell it. Itís a repo and is missing the roller but doesnít look like it was ever used. He paid 400.00 and just wants to pass it on to someone who needs it. Plus shipping. Phil Eyre 268-964-9248.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Correction for ad above . 269-964-9248

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Called your Dad thanks, John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration