For Sale: Original Ford Script Model T Exhaust Pack Nut Wrench 3Z 624

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Original Ford Script Model T Exhaust Pack Nut Wrench 3Z 624
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Very hard to find wrench for installing or removing the exhaust pack nut at the manifold. Only original one I've ever had. Stamped "3Z-624 Ford" Nice handle but appears different than in the tool identification photo. $75 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

Larry,

I will take this wrench, PM sent.

Evan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Very interesting. This is way different than every pack but wrench Iíve ever seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

The handle looks to short or is it my eye sight ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Looks like the handle end was re-forged by a blacksmith or maybe was cut short and later re-lengthened.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:24 am:

Never seen the script located like that. I've had a dozen over the years. I wonder if it is Canadian or something, but agree the handle has been reworked.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration