1912 Canadian cylinder head for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Canadian cylinder head for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Offered here is a 1912 Canadian cylinder head. No cracks and in great condition. Came off of a 1912 engine that was being parted out. No “Made in USA”.. $285.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Hi,
How much postage to Indianapolis.
Just for interest what month 1912 would have that head come off.
Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Hi Alex,
If this is still a available I can stop by and pick it up for the $285

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 09:40 am:

It came off of an engine with serial number 133,xxx. Michael I can find out for you and I will pm you. Craig, I will pm you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

Head is sold to Craig pending payment. Thanks again mtfca!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration