For Sale: OT - NOS Accessory Gas Gauge #2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: OT - NOS Accessory Gas Gauge #2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

This is an exceptionally nice NOS accessory gas gauge. Made by the "Rochester Manufacturing Co. Rochester N.Y. USA" The threaded portion of the cap that screws into the tank is smaller in diameter than a Model T cap but I'm sure it could be modified to fit. The depth of it looks right for a T tank. $100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

The gas gauge is no 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Larry o think I'm going to pass to much work to make it work on my T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration