For Sale: 1909-1911 Early Front Wishbone/Radius Rods Excellent Original

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1909-1911 Early Front Wishbone/Radius Rods Excellent Original
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

Original 1909-11 Front radius rods. This is the one with no visible seams. The ball has been braised and turned. Good threads where it bolts to the front axle and the surfaces that fit into the axle were braised and fit nicely into the axle perch holes. Very nice, straight, hard to find, early radius rods. $165 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

Larry, I will buy this depending on the thread condition. Can you please send me close up pix? Let me know if you need me to resend my email address. Will send a pm next. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration