Wanted; 1926 1927 turtle deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted; 1926 1927 turtle deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 10:01 am:

I have all the pieces to put together a nice looking 1926 roadster except for the turtle deck. Iím looking for one in good condition, but would consider almost any condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

I have a turtle deck, but not sure what year.
Send me a text and I'll send send you a picture next time I am in the garage.
Thanks, Dave 330 391-9062

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

Thomas, I have a '26 turtle deck. $450.00 It needs a little TLC but I have see much worse. I can send more pictures if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

PM sent. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Dave, PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Iím still looking. I am looking for the best example I can find within reason. Iím considering one, but would love some other options. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

Thomas,About two Hemmings back a fellow named Lowell Kimball had one advertised,he's in Norfolk Nebr, north of Omaha. It was not priced in the ad. Sounded like a pretty good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Steve, thanks for the tip. I called him. Very nice guy, but the turtle deck was gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Carney on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Richard, I am interested in the turtle deck if you are still interested in selling it. Email or give me a call if it is still for sale.706-913-6422

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration