Wanted: rear Hayes accessory wire wheels and caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: rear Hayes accessory wire wheels and caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

I have a pair of front Hayes accessory wire wheels. I need a pair of rears to complete my set as well as a set of hubcaps. Please message me if you have rears and caps you would consider selling. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 06:37 am:

Alex, new reproduction hubcaps are available in Australia. these are lost wax castings and are of excellent quality. They are AUD $ 120 each, but they are really nice.
Let me know if you need contact details.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:55 am:

I have a full set of wheels with the caps. Pm me Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Here is a link.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/894149.html?1539549319

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration