Lost name

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lost name
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

I saw name on here or the Forum for a fellow that lives in Mocksville, North Carolina. If he sees this notice and would look at my email address and contact me It would be great, as I have a relative that also live in Mocksville

Thank you

He -- the missing name could have been on the Classified or the Forum, I just don't remember

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 12:34 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/904739.html?1539153754

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Ed, you are a good detective ! Nice find ! !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration