OT - 1913 Metz on St. Louis Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - 1913 Metz on St. Louis Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

Too pricey for me, but I thought this was neat.

I have no connection to the ad or the seller. :-)

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/1913-metz-22-roadster/6721372124.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 02:42 pm:

i would say about $ 10,000.00 to much. is that frt axle upside down????charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 15, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Yes, according to other pictures on the web, that front axle is upside down, good catch! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:24 am:

Yeah charley

My grandfather had a Metz around that around that year too and the axle went the other way around

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

Grew up in Waltham. I remember the Metz building. Love these cars and especially the Orient Buckboards. Missed my chance on one at the AACA auction two years ago. Oh well I'll keep looking.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration